Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Life Of A Network Marketer

As a network marketer, one of the most frequent questions I get from people outside of the industry is what exactly is it that I do? Well, to start off, my days begin with opening up my email inbox and responding to tons of email from a list of prospects. These prospects are people from all walks of life that I have made relationships with who were interested in what I had to offer. These people are entreprenuers, other successful internet marketers and consultants but most importantly, people who are MOTIVATED. All these people are looking to create great things and present them to the world one day and it is ME they are looking toward to help them do this.
Some of these people have creative ideas that can one day change an entire industry, others are just people looking for a better opportunity. Whatever their situation is, me and the people I have trained under me, all have the knowledge that these people need and are seeking in order to do the great things they are looking to do. Network marketing is the most powerful thing anyone could ever look to get involved in because it allows you to have a web of people and sources around you. This is vital when being an entrepreneur because when building your own business, it is not what you know, it's WHO you know! With enough smart, motivated people around you there is no business venture you cannot succeed in.
So the day I decided to be an entrepreneur, I went and turned as many people as I could into a success and the final result was me sitting ontop of a "pryamid" of now successful and powerful people underneath me who I now have helping me distribute my business - or any business venture I choose to take part in. This is what being a network marketer is. It is not some punch in and punch out, 9 to 5 j.o.b. However, it doesn't require any genius to do it either..just the will to put yourself out there and talk to people. The value in being a network marketer is immeasurable!

To all your success and happiness,
Marlon


7 Day Marketing Training Blitz!


marlonhall09@gmail.com
706-973-9956
http://www.youtube.com/100ksolution

No comments:

Post a Comment